This is an exciting and rewarding role into Graphic Design, with the opportunity to immediately own your work and contribution to creative output of the brand. You will be reporting into the Lead Graphic Designer but working alongside the whole creative team.
You will be stepping into a role withing an even faster growing area of the Studio Fenice, so being able to stay cook under pressure and mange deadlines effectively will come easily to you. You’ll bring a highly organised and self-motivated work style and a genuine enthusiasm for pixel perfect digital design and art-working, alongside attention to detail, and an impeccable work ethic. A willingness to learn and adapt to new processes will be intrinsic to your personal work style.
You are energised by:
A fast-paced, ever growing working environment, with many opportunities to learn and expand your skillset. A personal passion for beautiful content, and a keen interest in the luxury fragrance and beauty industry will underpin your enthusiasm for the role.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- A diploma or degree in Graphic / Digital Design or Graphic Communication
- Demonstrable design skills in an online portfolio showcasing your best graphic/digital work
- Previous experience with producing large volumes of digital / web assets for online platforms
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (Adobe CS).
- Ability to produce work for a range of channels, including social media, email, desktop and mobile, with a good understanding of the best practices of each platform.
- A willingness to learn and keep up to date with current practices in the design world.
- Ability to work seamlessly as both part of a team or individually and use initiative when required
- Good organisational skills with the ability to independently manage and prioritise multiple projects and multiple briefs per day.
- Have a great record of taking, interpreting, and delivering design projects in tight deadlines
- Great attention to detail and the ability to follow and execute detailed instructions and briefs to the letter and to a high standard.
- Proactively manage and be accountable for artwork quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Previous experience of a minimum of 1 year or more working in a digital design team as a digital designer or art-worker preferably for an e-com business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Studio Fenice will provide a competitive base salary, paid vacation, sick time, and great team in a growing start-up.
Studio Fenice is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.